Monday 9 March 2009

ONE MINUTE PRAYER MOVEMENT OR JUST A MINUTE PRAYER TIME ; JOIN AND MAKE DIFFERENCES IN YOUR COLLEGES,HIGH SCHOOLS AND IN YOUR CITY




Dear friends,
Prayer has a great significance in our life which we often forget in our day today busy life. our lives have become so busy that prayer has been erased from our life now. realizing that fact and the power of prayer we the ICPF DELHI, is going to start a new movement called one minute prayer movement. i believe that one minute can make a great difference. We are starting this movement mainly focussing on the high school and college going students. A one minute prayer for your college , for the students and the staffs can make differences. As well as for the office going people, tak a minute and pray for the office , he staffs as well as for your friends. Pray for them and just see the difference that God is going to bring. We are not asking your precious time , just only .ONE MINUTE

I belive this movement is going to make a great differences in the colleges , high schools as well as in the offices. Yes we together are going to change the destiny and the history of the nations.
Fast-forward to 2009 where another group of people are taking a page out of the history books to organize the same sort of Prayer Movement in New Delhi,India.
Everyday,students and office going people is going to stop whatever they are doing and spending at least one minute praying for the youth’s in the colleges,our national leaders, our President, our citizens and that our nation would remain, "One Nation Under God."
We are inviting everyone to join in this movement with us .
II Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) - "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
Our prayers are the most powerful asset we have, and someone once said that if we really understood the full extent of the power we have available through prayer, we might be speechless.
Please encourage everyone you know to join this new Prayer Movement along with ICPF , NEWDELHI and let's believe that God will turn His face toward us and will pour out a blessing that we could not contain!
One minute prayer movement is a prayer evangelism strategy for high school,colleges campuses and also for those who are busy in their office schedules . this is small prayer format to which our prayer should focus on.
Segment 1:
God, Thanks!God, I bow my knee in humility to You. I know your loving presence will be with me all day. Thank you for loving me today. I love you, too! "...love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind." ( Matthew 22:37 )
Segment 2: God, Touch Them!Prayer: God, touch the teachers, administration and students on my campus today. One touch from you, Father, can change someone's destiny. Touch them through me. "...Love your neighbor as yourself." ( Matthew 22:39)
Segment 3: God, Tell Them! God, the message of Jesus' love for my campus must be told. Use me as the messenger. I will tell those around me how much you love them. "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations..." (Matthew 28:19 )

Those who love to be a part of this prayer movement , please do mail me, call me or SMS me on titto.nidhi@gmail.com, mobile no: 09810243273 .please do tell me the one minute time slot you are going to take. love and prayers ICPF , DELHI